DirectoryENG

Classificação
Featured/Unfeatured
Claimed/Unclaimed
41.4922784, -6.2746211

Description: Church belonging to a baroque convent remodeled and adapted recently to the Municipal Library, but maintaining parts of the primitive structure. The convent was constructed by friars of the Order of the Santíssima Trindade. The church was later constructed between 1718 and 1728, being the library here installed in 1999. State of Conservation: Very good

Showing 1 result