DirectoryENG

41.835197,-7.00152

Description: In 1580 and 1587 was founded by Judge Dr. Antonio Alvares Ferreira and his wife, D. Helena de Nóvoa, having come to integrate 112 nuns. The degradation of the building was caused by a large fire in 1838. It closed in 1879, year in which part of the building was sold for the construction of the current Town Hall.

Morada
Rua das Freiras, 5320-272 Vinhais