Description: Manueline Pelourinho, erected around 1512. It was rebuilt around 1932. It is granite, octagonal, decorated by three orders of motifs that are repeated, alternating on each side of the Octagon. On the one hand, a tower with three windows, finishing in triangle surmounted by a cross, the other a triangle surmounted by three circles. The centre of the base has the opening of the column where the stem fits.
Valuation: Property in the public interest. Decree-Law No. 122-23, October 11, 1933.