41.5709469, -6.3132556

Date: 16th and 18th centuries Description: Church with ship divided in three. In the walls two confessionals are inlaid; in the left side of the ship is the chapel of Souls of the Purgatory and next to the vestibule the baptismal chapel. The altarpiece was painted in 1822. Address: Rua de Igreja, Póvoa 5210-284 Miranda do Douro

Morada
Rua de Igreja, Póvoa 5210-284 Miranda do Douro