Description: The building, constructed in 1562 by nuns, always had educative purposes. There they founded a prestigious Jesuit school. With the expulsion of the Order in 1759 a seminary was settled in there in 1766 and from 1853 to 1968 the National School. From 1968 to 1995 the Preparatory School Augusto Moreno was instaled. Renewed in 2004 by the City council of Bragança it was once more transformed in the Municipal Library, Library Adriano Moreira, Academy of Letters of Trás-os-Montes and Conservatory of Music.